50% Off Your First PRWeb Purchase
Your press releases won't go far without an audience - and getting your release out to the right people starts with a great distribution platform.
With PRWeb you can:
- Take advantage of affordable, flat-rate pricing with no annual membership fee, word count or other hidden charges
- Connect with media, influencers and consumers through a variety of distribution channels simultaneously – locally, nationally or globally
- Access robust analytics on everything from page views to top referring sites, and receive reports within a couple hours, 24 hours and 5 days after your release is sent
- Get 24/7 editorial support for all press releases
- Get your story onto major news sites like Google News.
We also distribute your news release to more than 250,000 subscribers and as many as 30,000 bloggers and journalists
Request 50% Off* Now!
* Minimum 12 Releases, Maximum 30 Releases
* New Customers Only
* Advanced & Premium Releases Only
Register for your FREE account to begin!
How PRWeb Works
Get your news out in 3 easy steps.
STEP 1. Create ItWrite an announcement about your business. It could be a product or promotion, a sale or a new location, a customer survey, or any other newsworthy story.
STEP 2. Optimize ItTurn your news release into a search marketing asset with PRWeb. Add keywords to target your ideal customers on search engines. Include a video and photos to attract more attention.
STEP 3. Distribute ItPRWeb will deliver your story to every major search engine, national news sites, and 30,000 journalists and bloggers — generating visibility and buzz for your business.
Submit your story and we do the rest - it's that easy.
PRWeb gets your news straight to the search engines that everyone uses, like Google, Yahoo and Bing. PRWeb's search engine friendly releases mean that people will find your business more easily.
Get Found In More Places
PRWeb gets your story onto major news sites like Google News. We also distribute your news release to more than 250,000 subscribers and as many as 30,000 bloggers and journalists.
Get Found More Easily
PRWeb is one of the easiest ways to boost your visibility online because we use search engine-friendly releases. You can include images, videos and attachments in your PRWeb releases, which can make it easier for prospects and customers to find your content online.
The world's #1 news release service.
I like waking up in the morning and seeing Kitchen Tune-Up in Google Alerts and Yahoo! News – especially since I see these results within a few hours.
- Jill Hansen, PR Specialist, Kitchen Tune-Up