Secure More Press Coverage
Without The Wires
Increase Media Coverage and Get the Attention Of Journalists And Bloggers
As a PR pro, you still need to reach top-tier press contacts and secure coverage that can potentially impact revenue, fundraising or lead generation goals. An out-of-date news wire service doesn't quite do the job anymore. With improved press release distribution, PRWeb helps you reach everyone you need, from business press to trade, while taking advantage of social media and the blogosphere.
Benefits of Better Media Coverage
- Secure more media coverage by reaching top-tier business, trade and local press contacts.
- Integrate social media through Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to spread the word fast.
- Appear in search engine results at sites like Yahoo! News, Google News and others
- Broaden your press release distribution by reaching more than 250,000 opt-in news subscribers and 30,000+ journalists and bloggers.
- Be seen online when your news is permanently hosted on PRWeb.com, the world’s #1 news release service1.
- Align PR efforts with the company’s overall marketing strategy to assist with new customer acquisition.
You'll Go Far With PRWeb
PRWeb distributes your news:
- Major online news sites such as Yahoo, Google and Bing - for improved organic search results
- News sites like Fox News Network, Factiva and CNN
- Industry-specific sites such as Capterra, Amazon, and JustGoodCars
- National outlets like the Associated Press and its affiliates including USA Today, the NY Times and more
- The News feeds of more than 250,000 RSS subscribers