Once you have chosen the best press release package for your business, you can upgrade your release or get additional support.
Get Your News Out Fast
Priority News Release Distribution
- In a rush? Your news will be distributed within one hour of receipt pending editorial approval. Service available between 4 AM (PST) and 6 PM (PST).
- $100 per distribution.
Improve Your Placement On PRWeb
- Improve the placement of your release within the news page on PRWeb.com so it is more visible to visitors
- $40 per placement upgrade.
Get Help From Our Experts
Editing / Revision Services
- Need a second opinion? We'll review your news release to make sure that you are telling the best possible story. (Two business day turnaround required.)
- $129 per editorial review.
- Our editors will help you write your release so you can drive more business to your door. (Two business day turnaround required.)
- $325 per release
Search Engine Optimization
- We will help you write the release so it attracts the attention of customers, prospects, the media and search engines. That means including keywords in your release that will help you show up in the right searches and get you higher up in the search results. (Two business day turnaround required.)
- $175 per SEO service.
Extend Your Reach
Additional Media Digests
- Media Digests allow you to target the distribution of your news to hundreds of top newspaper and broadcast outlets across the country. Each distribution package contains a specific number of digests - but you can add others to expand your reach!
- Select regional digests to target publications in the Midwest, East, West and South.
- Or, select from our specialty media digests such as business, travel & hospitality, information technology, and health and medical.
- $50 each
Add Any Of These Services To Your Release
The PRWeb team reviews everything I write and I can call anytime and ask for advice, which for me is often 11:00 p.m. at night.
Barbara Kantor, Vedante
Every time I call PRWeb, someone awesome answers the phone right away. I really appreciate the gracious attitude and hard work of your employees as well as the fact that things get done while I'm on the phone...
Amber Zbierski, Solutions That Stick