Press Release Grader
Make it Better with PRWeb!
Get instant feedback & Write Press Releases That Work Harder Online!
We know your story’s good. But will it work hard for you online? Let PRWeb help you Make It Better.
PRWeb now offers a free “Make It Better” button, a brand-new feature that gives you instant, expert feedback on how powerful the components of your news release are—and how to make them stronger. It’ll show you quick ways to make your press release more visible to search engines (so you get found faster), more engaging (so people share it), and a better driver of traffic to your website.
Here’s how to use it:
1) Create a free account and enter your Keywords. If you’re a returning customer, sign into your account as normal.
2) Enter your news release into PRWeb's ready-made press release template, along with your multimedia and links that will make your story more visible and engaging.
3) Click the Make It Better Button on the left to get your instant report.
4) PRWeb will analyze its four key online components—content, multimedia, keywords and links—and tell you what you’re doing right, and what you need to work on.
5) Go back to the Release creator and make your improvements—or go ahead and publish your press release if you’re happy with it.
Note: Don’t lose the multimedia you included in your release. To publish a full multimedia release, you’ll need to select a release package that includes images (Advanced) or images and video (Premium).
Click the Button to Get Started Now and...
Like what you read here? Please share: