7 Free Online Marketing eBooks To Jump Start Your Small Business
The landscape for small business owners has never been more challenging. To get the word out effectively whether through such avenues as press releases or social media, you have to understand how to navigate the digital world.
Discover ways to fine tune your online marketing program and generate new business by checking out these free eBooks. These materials cover the gamut of strategies and tactics that will help you integrate effective marketing practices immediately.
We’ve chosen seven of the top online marketing eBooks to get you started. Check out the list below and begin tweaking your online marketing now.
- The Big Book of Tips, PR, Marketing and Social Strategy Tips- A valuable reference book that covers topics ranging from branding, writing a press release, utilizing social media and discovering creative new ways to grow your business. You’ll want to keep this one close at hand.
- 7 Steps to Small Business Marketing Success- A condensed version of the book Duct Tape Marketing: The World’s Most Practical Marketing Guide. Perfect for those who wish they never had to deal with the “M” word. Built on the premise that every activity involved in your business revolves around marketing.
- The Small Business Website Development Guide- This eBook covers everything you need to know for your small business website from defining your target market and objectives, to using analytics to measure your results and stay on track and everything in between. The fact that it is easy to read and easy to understand makes this a great resource for any small business.
- Lose Control of Your Marketing - Written in a style that will entertain as well as inform. Explains the pitfalls of ROI (Return on Investment) measures and gives fantastic insight on creating buzz about your business.
- Online Marketing Opportunity Report: Social Media, Blog, and Activity by Industry - Specific advice for determining where you should market online and identifying where the conversation is happening for your industry. This book includes solid information about using Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, blogs and more. It includes a comprehensive look into keyword opportunity analysis for a number of industries.
- A Visual Guide to Marketing and Management ideas for Small Business- A user-friendly guide to the basics of smart marketing and management for small business including being found, innovating, and promoting your business. This eBook demonstrates the effective use of color and design in the course of explaining solid small business marketing principles.
- Marketing and Advertising Using Google-- A great how-to on all the aspects of advertising to the right audience. Google offers a complete overview of adword search marketing, effective key word targeting and tracking results. You’ll also find helpful hints on creating the most effective local and mobile business ads
All this information is sure to help drive more leads and customers to your small business. Each of these selections conveniently downloads as a PDF. So start your eBook marketing library today and expand your online marketing mix. You’ll see your business leap from just one of the crowd to a top player in the digital marketplace.
Want to read more about marketing your small business? Download these 14 Ideas to Promote your Business Online:
Like what you read here? Please share: